Terms and Conditions of the AWEX Online Shipping Store
The current and valid version of the Regulations can be found on the website at
hereinafter referred to as the Seller
Placing orders and registering the Customer
1. Information, photos, product descriptions contained on the website of the store are the property of the Seller.
2. Orders may be placed via the AWEX online shipping shop website at www.sklepawex.eu
3. Placing an order constitutes the conclusion by the Seller with the Customer of a contract for the sale of the goods subject to the order.
ATTENTION! The customer or farmer or the company hereby declares that, in the case of the purchase of dangerous products which can be purchased after special training and the power to use plant protection products by fumigation method, in particular tablet preparations, pallets quickphos, phostoxin, fumitoxin, gastoxin, detia, polytanol and similar with the same action (emitting hydrogen phosphorous) with the symbol 56 GE, GR, etc . Uprawnienia Te Posiada
4. Acceptance of the order for execution takes place at the moment of receipt by the Customer of an email confirming the order placed and an invoice in the e-mail attachment. Thus, a purchase agreement is created between the Customer and the Seller, the online store www.sklepawex.eu
5. On the basis of the order placed by the Customer, the Seller will verify the availability of the ordered goods in the online www.sklepawex.eu
6. In the absence of the ordered goods by the Customer on the online store or for other reasons, the Seller will inform the Customer by phone or e-mail.
7. In the event that the customer's order cannot be executed, the Seller may cancel the entire order, cancel the order in part or, with the buyer's consent, replace the ordered goods with goods with the same action
9. The price quoted for each available item is binding at the time of placing the order.
10. The price quoted for each available goods does not include delivery costs where the Customer will be informed when choosing a given delivery method.
11. The total binding price of the parties to the sales contract is concluded on the store's website at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
12. For each order, the Seller automatically sends an invoice in the e-mail attachment.
13. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the execution of the order in case the data provided by the Customer is incomplete or untrue.
4. In order to place an order in the online store, customer registration is not necessary.
15. In order to create a "Customer Account", the Customer is obliged to make a registration procedure on the website of the online www.sklepawex.eu
16.In order to register, the Customer should fill in the registration form on the website of the online store and should fill in all fields of the form except those marked as optional or additional.
17. The information entered in the registration form should contain truthful data and should only apply to the Customer.
18. After completing the registration form, the Customer should read the terms and conditions and confirm the fact by marking the appropriate field.
19. The customer should consent to the processing of personal data contained in the registration form for the purpose of providing services on the basis of contracts concluded in accordance with the regulations.
20. The Customer has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and to change, correct and update them.
21. When completing the registration form, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of personal data for promotional, marketing purposes. Such consent may be revoked by the Customer at any time.
22. After the correct completed registration form, the Customer receives confirmation of registration to the e-mail address where the contract for the provision of electronic services (running a "Customer Account") takes place. The Customer receives access data to the "Customer Account" where the order history will be located and can make changes to it as previously stated during registration.
Payment for a placed order
1. The customer can only pay for the ordered goods by:
- bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (shipment of the ordered goods will take place upon receipt in full of the purchased cash goods into the Seller's bank account) or can be paid to the courier upon delivery (pick-up shipment)
2. The customer receives an invoice by e-mail in the annex
3. The seller is not a Vat payer
4. The Buyer after the purchase is legally obliged to pay in time: Transfer up to 3 days or payment on delivery
5. Twice attempting to deliver the package to the consumer and thus not picking it up twice has financial consequences for the consumer in the form of reimbursement to the seller's bank account of the shipping costs and the return of the package by the courier company to the seller in the amount of PLN 39.
Execution of orders placed
1. The customer can modify the order placed until he has received to the e-mail address, confirmation of the order, selection of the method of shipment. The change may also apply to the scope of the entire order, cancellation of the order or part thereof, change of delivery address or details included in the invoice or bill.
2. When new goods are added to an existing order that are in progress (even before the goods are shipped) may affect the extension of the lead time of the order.
1. All goods offered by the Seller's online www.sklepawex.eu are brand new.
2. In order to process the complaint, the Customer should send/deliver the advertised goods within 14 days from the date of its receipt together with a personal written description of the reason for the complaint, in the original packaging and, in the case of chemical products, together with their full contents and proof of purchase or consignment note.
3. The advertised goods must be delivered by prior agreement to the address provided by the Seller.
4. The Seller does not reimburse the Customer for the cost of the advertised shipment.
5. Within 14 days, the Seller will respond to the complaint made by the Customer and notify about the further procedure - by phone or e-mail.
6. In case of acknowledgment of the complaint to the Customer, the Seller:
- exchange the advertised goods with the customer for a new one or, at the customer's request, exchange the goods for goods with similar action,
- if replacement is not possible, the Seller will return the full value of the ordered goods within 14 days.
7. In the case of goods covered by the manufacturer's warranty, the Customer may advertise or repair the goods resulting from the warranty rights only from the respective manufacturer or service on the warranty card.
8. Use or opening - unbundling of chemicals and their partial use and the buyer's statement after opening them that they do not work poorly or not at all, or bring small results does not entitle the buyer to make complaints or returns, and the seller is not responsible in this case for the sold goods.
Cancellation of the order - withdrawal from the distance contract and reimbursement of monetary claims
Withdrawal from the contract is granted only to consumers - individual customers without legal personality or company,
companies that have made an invoice purchase are not entitled.
1. In the event that the ordered goods have not yet been sent by the Seller, the Customer may cancel the contract from all or part of the order, which he will notify the Seller in writing by e-mail.
2. The customer - the individual consumer has the right to cancel the purchase made at a distance in the store www.sklepawex.eu within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and in case: the goods are defective, damaged, incompatible with the intended purpose by informing the seller in writing by e-mail. The reason why the customer's abandonment of the purchase will not be taken into account by the seller is that the buyer finds the same goods elsewhere in competition with the same name but cheaper. Withdrawal from the contract by the consumer by telephone will not be taken into account by the seller.
3. At the time of abandonment of the purchase, withdrawal from the sales contract is considered to be non-concluded and the Customer is obliged to return the goods within 14 days from the moment of purchase.
4. The returned goods must be returned unchanged and sent to the address provided by the Seller after prior contact with the commercial information to Poland.
The costs of the returned goods shall be borne by the buyer
5. In case of abandonment of the order by the Customer and paid in advance before shipment - if the goods have not yet come out of the seller, the seller will refund the money for the purchased goods within 14 days.
6. In case of positive consideration of the complaint to the Client, the Seller will refund the money within 14 days.
7. If the Customer pays for the goods "in advance" as well as "cash on delivery", the seller refunds the money to the Client's bank account. The Seller shall refund the money to the Customer's bank account after prior arrangement with the Customer via e-mail of the data to be made back as: The name of the consumer and the number of his bank account.
8. In the case of making a refund of funds to the Customer's bank account where, after prior contact, the Customer - the consumer does not provide the Seller by e-mail with the required data for the bank transfer or they are incorrect, the Seller is not responsible for the absence or delay of the refund.
1. The Seller is not responsible and is entitled to interruption of the functioning of the online store at the address of www.sklepawex.eu providing electronic services due to modification, modernization, expansion or maintenance of periodic IT equipment.
2. The seller shall not be liable for the non-performance or improper performance of electronically supplied services if this was caused by the actions of third parties such as telecommunications operators, server rooms or internet and energy link providers.
3. The Seller shall not be liable for obstructions or interruptions and purchases to the consumer's account, the change of his data by third parties and the use of the online store due to the fault of the Customer where the consumer made available to third parties not specifically referred to as the "login or password" data for the "Customer Account" in the online store www.sklepawex.eu.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for damages resulting from the Customer's omission, in particular, by mis handling of chemical equipment and preparations, their misuse or lack of compliance by the buyer with appropriate health and safety conditions which may affect the health or life of the buyer and third parties, this is particularly true of the use of products of the first class of toxicity for fumigation based on aluminium phosphorous 56 ge or the use of an online store not in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the store.
5. The Seller for non-performance of the contract concluded with the Client shall be liable in the event where the Client is a Trader and has suffered real losses in the event of intentional damage by the Seller subject to section 4(7) of these terms and conditions.
6. All orders accepted for execution by the Seller before the date of amendment of the Regulations are executed on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
7. The seller is not responsible for delays in delivery of the goods due to reasons at the side of courier companies.
8. The Seller acts in good faith with confidence in the accuracy of the data provided and the statements made by the buyer at the time of purchase, especially within the meaning of these terms and conditions and the clauses and rights contained therein.
Personal data and "Cookies"
1. The Administrator of personal data provided voluntarily by the Customer and as part of placing an order by the Customer and providing services electronically is the Seller.
2. Seller - online store limits the use and collection of customer information only to the minimum necessary to fulfill the customer's order. Customer information is collected, such as email addresses or personal and address information. This information is not shared with third parties and is mainly used to fulfill obligations to Customers, including m.in. delivery of ordered goods, settlement of transactions and possible subscription of messages (e.g. sending information about the Seller's offer and promotional materials) and are used to improve the quality of services provided to the Client.
3. In order to protect customers' personal data from loss, misuse and modification, the website of the online store is provided with security measures, as defined by the EU Regulation on documentation of the processing of personal data and the technical and organizational conditions to be met by the devices and INFORMATION systems used for the processing of personal data
The Seller is obliged to protect all information disclosed by Customers in accordance with safety and confidentiality standards.
4. The seller processes personal data as the controller of the IT system. Each of the Clients has the right to access their data, correct, request the cessation of data processing and the right of objection, which must be reported to the Seller's premises.
5. The Seller does not transfer, sell, make available the collected personal data of clients to other persons or institutions except for the consent of the Client in accordance with applicable law or at the request of the court, prosecutor's office, police and other english authorities authorized to do so.
6. The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies", which, when the Customer uses the website of the online store, are stored by the server on the magnetic medium (hard disk) of the end computer - the Customer.
7. Cookies are small text files that record a user's online activity. They make it easier to navigate the site and take various actions, as they recognize the Customer's device and display a page tailored to his individual preferences. Disabling them may result in malfunctioning of the website and lack of access to certain features of the Seller's online store.
8. Cookies allow you to remember the choices made by the Client and used m.in. when logging in. They remain on the Customer's device until they log out of the service or close the browser.
9. Cookies allow us to collect data related to the way you use the website, including content clicked by the Customer when browsing the website, and enabling you to improve the operation and structure of the website.
10. Cookies remember information about the use of the website, enabling customers to offer promotions and other information tailored to their preferences.
11. Each type of browser offers the possibility to block and delete cookies. For more information on how to manage cookies, how to disable them, please visit the websites of the respective manufacturer/creator of your web browser.
STATEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Acting on the basis of Article 13(1) to (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ C 133, 11.12.2016, p. 1). EU L 119, p. 1), entering into force on 25.05.2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR" or in Polish "GDPR"), we inform you that:
By creating an account or making a purchase as a guest in our store, I agree to store cookies on the device I use and to process my personal data left during my use of the store's website in order to be able to be realized by the store for sale and shipping.
Purposes of data processing:
1. marketing and commercial offers
2. provision of electronic services
3.internet sales, issuing invoices and courier delivery
4. monitor shipments and inform the user of changes in their status
5. user account support
6. handling financial documents
7. handling your inquiries and requests
8. conducting the complaint process.
Legal basis for data processing:
1. provision of services by electronic means - distance selling - necessity of data for the provision of the service
2. other purposes - legitimate interest of the data controller
Recipients of data:
Data processors on behalf of AWEX Ltd stores, such as courier companies and accounting office, as well as entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law.
Rights of the data subject or company:
The right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing; the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Final provisions of the Rules of Procedure
1. These terms and conditions are valid from the date of publication on the Seller's website at www.sklepawex.eu andare binding on the distance contract concluded for the seller and the buyer.
2. The consumer - the buyer at the time of making the purchase must confirm in the appropriate window to familiarize himself with the terms and conditions. Without such confirmation, the order will not be accepted for further processing.
3. Terms and Conditions are subject to change. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Customer will be informed by posting a message about the change of the Regulations by the Seller on the home page of the online store. Customers with a "Customer Account" will also be notified by the Seller by e-mail to the Customer's mail address, which he has previously provided in the registration form.
4. In the event of a dispute on the basis of a sales and other agreement concluded, the parties shall endea seuction. The place competent to settle any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions if they cannot be resolved amicably between the seller and the consumer is the European consumer centre or the court competent for the place where the shop owner is established.
Commercial information in Poland:
Tel. (48) 699703313
The owner of the store is
Atexim Limited Company 660878
Ground Floor, 71 Lower Baggot Street
Dublin D02 P593, Ireland
e mail email@example.com